The Alaska Adventure Company, Wilderness Place Lodge
Wilderness Place Lodge Top-Reviewed Inclusive Alaska Fishing Lodge Packages
Wilderness Place Lodge offers full-service, inclusive, deluxe fly-in fishing lodge packages round-trip from Anchorage to our remote clear-water river system. For fishing, when you visit determines which salmon species are present in our river system. Rainbow trout and northern pike fishing is good throughout the summer. Here is a good guide to our summer fishing
calendar to assist with your planning: https://www.wildernessplacelodge.com/alaska-fishing/peak-calendar/
Here are some helpful links that should lead you down the right trails!
- · Information on Fishing Trips to our Fly-in Lodge
- · A helpful guest orientation page
- · An overview of the fishing regimen at the lodge
- · Visit this page if you are interested in our Adventure/Fishing Bundled Packages
- · Here is the link to our complete trip packages, rates and booking information
- · Guest Testimonials and Reviews on Trip Advisor
- · View our lodge, guest cabins and fine dining!
- · Some Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Wilderness Place Lodge Stay Inclusions
Our trip packages are flexible as you can arrive/depart on any day
of the week and stay for any duration. Our packages are all-inclusive with
exception of Alaska Fishing licenses which you may purchase online prior to your trip. Otherwise we include: round-trip float plane flight from Anchorage, private deluxe cabin(s) with full bath, all meals on and off the water, all fishing gear (spin and fly), quality fishing waders and boots, personal guides (one per 2-3 fishermen), all beverages, local micro-brew beer, wine, etc. We try to take care of everything you need upon arrival to assure your packing list is kept to a minimum.