The Real Alaska Adventure Company
The Real Alaska Adventure Company provides all inclusive, fully immersive trips primarily on the Kenai Peninsula. Trips include white water rafting on 6 Mile Creek, sea kayaking in Seward or Homer, ATV riding in Homer, hiking/backpacking, dogsledding in Seward, sightseeing, cruising in the Kenai Fjords National Park to see glaciers and marine wildlife, flightseeing on a float plane in the Kachemak Bay State Park, and so much more. All trips (except couples trips and respite trips) are in REI tents with brand new sleeping bags provided for every guest. We provide all meals, transportation in Alaska, fully guided excursions, use of our rain gear from Showers Pass and even use of a puffy jacket from Mountain Hardware. We even take care of the gratuity for your excursion guides. You just have to show up. Non-Rustic Trips include: Couples Trip (Maximum of 4 couples per trip) staying in lodges and VRBO homes with private bed and bath per couple, and a Respite Trip for one family each year (Free and fully custom trip can be applied for up to 6 guests who have gone through something tragic together. Contact Chris for details and to apply). All trips are for groups of 10 or less.
- Early Season Adventures - 8 Days and 7 Nights (June)
- Peak Season Adventures - 8 Days and 7 Nights (July)
- Adrenaline Junky Adventure - 8 Days and 7 Nights (Last full week of July)
- Rugged Ladies Adventure - 8 Days and 7 Nights (July)
- Couples Trips 10 - 10 days and 9 nights (one in June and one in late July)