Go Big. Go Alaska.
As Alaskans, we show up for each other. Here at Travel Alaska, our top priority is keeping you – our Alaska friends, family and communities – and all those who work in Alaska tourism safe and healthy.
This summer, we want you to again Show Up for Alaska! With the promise of an epic summer, support our local tourism businesses and make 2021 another year to remember.
Here are some tips to help keep you and our communities safe and healthy as you explore all Alaska has to offer:
- Check the latest State of Alaska health advisories prior to hitting the road, riding the rails and/or taking to the skies.
- Please check with local jurisdictions and tour operators that you will be using as they may have individual requirements for traveling to and in respective communities.
- Mask up, Alaska! Be safe and be kind to your fellow Alaskans and wear a face mask when appropriate.
- Continue to practice social distancing and avoid large crowds.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Fully-vaccinated Alaskans should still follow the CDC's recommendations for traveling safely.
- Questions on traveling in Alaska? Email the Alaska Traveler Information Hotline or call 1-907-258-4217, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (AST), Monday - Friday.
We appreciate you showing up and supporting Alaska's tourism businesses - our neighbors, friends and fellow Alaskans.
Safe travels, and be sure to share your trip highlights using the hashtag #ShowUpforAlaska.
Updated: April 12, 2021