Official State of Alaska Vacation and Travel Information
Open All [+]Close All [+]
– Eat your fill of famous Alaska King Crab at Kodiak's Crab Festival
– Observe brown bears in their natural habitat at Brooks Falls in Katmai National Park
– See thousands of bird species converge on the Pribilof Islands
– Learn about World War II history in Dutch Harbor, the site of the 1942 Japanese bombing
– Raft the Nushagak River near Dillingham
– Fish for trophy-sized trout in Iliamna Lake
– Hike through the Valley of Ten Thousand Smokes near King Salmon
– Visit the Walrus Island State Game Sanctuary near Togiak for the chance to see thousands of walrus
– Assist in an Alutiiq archaeological dig on the Island of Kodiak and visit the Alutiiq Museum
Request your free official State of Alaska vacation planner.
See photos, videos, trip ideas, suggestions from Alaskans and more.
Alaska Tour & Travel