Official State of Alaska Vacation and Travel Information
Open All [+]Close All [+]
– Visit Creamer's Field in Fairbanks for spectacular bird watching opportunities
– Bone up on Alaska's natural history at the University of Alaska Museum in Fairbanks
– Tour Alaska's largest operational gold mine, Fort Knox, in Fairbanks
– Raft the Tanana River near Denali National Park & Preserve
Soak in the naturally heated geothermal pools at Chena Hot Springs
– Take the tour bus into Denali National Park for views of North America's highest peak and abundant wildlife
– Get an up close view of Denali on a fixed-wing or helicopter flightseeing tour
– Travel the Tanana River on the sternwheeler Riverboat Discovery in Fairbanks
– Drive the Steese Highway to Circle for a rejuvenating dip in Circle Hot Springs
– Canoe the legendary Yukon River in Eagle
Drive to Delta Junction to begin a driving adventure south on the Alaska Highway
Request your free official State of Alaska vacation planner.
See photos, videos, trip ideas, suggestions from Alaskans and more.
Denali Jeep Excursions