WILD ALASKA FISHING ADVENTURE FOR JULY 4TH AND YOUR 4TH NIGHT IS ON US!
BOOK YOUR WILD ALASKA FISHING ADVENTURE FOR JULY 4TH—AND YOUR 4TH NIGHT IS ON US!
Waterfall Resort Alaska
Celebrate Independence Day with friends and family at Waterfall Resort, the most popular fishing lodge in Alaska, and enjoy a fourth night free, for any group size, with a four-night stay. Or, with a two- or three-night stay, book your group of four for the price of three.
Along with legendary guided sportfishing, we salute the USA with an all-American barbecue, lively games (fish-tote paddling races, water balloon tosses), and, weather permitting, a booming fireworks show. With more than 100 years of fishing as our legacy, we know how to throw a party in the pioneering tradition.
To book, contact reservations@waterfallresort or call 800-544-5125.
- Night of July 4th free with a three-night fishing package for any group size; or, with a two- or three-night stay, book a group of four for the price of three.
- Promotion good July 1–5, 2019, only.
- May be combined with our Kids Rate
- Round-trip floatplane to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, Alaska
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room
- All meals of hearty Alaska-style fare, including wine with dinner
- Full-service guided sport fishing on heated 26-foot cabin cruiser
- Use of all fishing equipment, including rods, reels, all-weather gear
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, and fish boxes
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew assistance at Ketchikan International Airport
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi, and all other resort services
Waterfall Resort is located on lushly forested Prince of Wales Island in Southeast Alaska, near Ketchikan, just 90 minutes from Seattle.
Let's go fishing!