Official State of Alaska Vacation and Travel Information
If you would like to compare where services are located, you can Add to My Alaska to compile a list and see all the points on the same map.
Add To My Alaska Trip
Paint the northern lights on a silk scarf. It’s easy - no artistic skill needed.
At Paint a Scarf you’ll enjoy:
• A relaxing time of painting by a rushing mountain stream
• Friendly instruction from professional silk artist Gina Murrow
• A tour of Gina’s log cabin with its loft studio
• Breathtaking mountain views
• Choose from nine scarf designs, from easy to advanced
• Coffee, tea and snacks included
We meet in a traditional Alaskan log home on a bubbling creek — just 30 minutes from downtown Anchorage. On sunny days we paint by the creek. When it’s chilly we paint indoors next to a soaring rock fireplace.
We paint Weds. — Sat. in the summer, and year-round by appointment for groups of 4 or more.
Go home with a scarf to wear – and an experience to share.
18524 Sue Tawn Drive