Free One-Way Air to Coastal Alaska
Immerse Yourself in the Wilds of Alaska & British Columbia
Book now and receive free one-way airfare from Sitka to Seattle on select 2019 and 2020 departures when you take A Remarkable Journey to Alaska, British Columbia & Haida Gwaii aboard the National Geographic Sea Bird and National Geographic Sea Lion. Call 1.800.EXPEDITION to book.
On this 15-day/14-night voyage, you’ll explore three of the most appealing wild regions in the Pacific Northwest: Alaska’s Inside Passage, coastal British Columbia, and Haida Gwaii. You’ll sail into mist-shrouded fjords and past crashing glaciers, see brown bears stalking shores and eagles flying. In Haida Gwaii you’ll meet artisans and experience the resonance of their cultural heritage and artwork. With our special access to Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve, National Marine Conservation Area Reserve, and Haida Heritage Site, you’ll see ancient village sites, and the endemic species that make Haida Gwaii the 'Canadian Galápagos.' Our intimate 62-guest twin expedition ships are fully equipped with tools for exploration that will enable you to:
- Cruise Alaska from Seattle and sail deep into the fjords and narrow, wildlife-rich channels.
- Encounter abundant and varied wildlife and spend ample time observing them.
- Enjoy privileged access to Haida Gwaii, the ancestral home of the Haida people, which contains Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve, National Marine Conservation Area Reserve, and Haida Heritage Site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (the first ship with over 22 guests permitted in 20 years).
- Shoot with and learn from a Lindblad-National Geographic certified photo instructor.
- Experience the surprisingly colorful undersea through video shot by our undersea specialist on every expedition.
- Benefit from our 30+ years of experience and relationships in Alaska to see all you came for & more.
Terms & Conditions: Free airfare is based on economy group flights and must be ticketed by Lindblad Expeditions. In the case that Lindblad’s group flight is no longer available at time of booking, we reserve the right to issue a credit. Subject to availability, new bookings only. Call 1.800.EXPEDITION to book.