Leonard’s Landing Lodge -waterfront lodging with amazing views, budget friendly!
• Hike the trails & beaches of the Yakutat forelands or explore on a “fat tire” bike!
• Sea kayak in the islands of Yakutat Bay, discover birds & wildlife in Ankau Lagoon, paddle among ice bergs at Harlequin Lake, or rent inflatable kayak & drop into Russel Fjord.
• Tour-Yakutat “Loop” with a local guide on ATV.
• Surf “Far North Shore”-local surf shop for gear!
• Take a flightseeing trip or boat tour to the Hubbard Glacier-largest tidewater in N America.
• Photograph-wildlife & wildflowers abound in Yakutat.
• Come in June for the Yakutat Tern Festival to experience the culture & best birding opportunities.
Boat/kayak rentals & a gift/tackle shop. Arrive on Alaska Airlines, daily jet service.