$3,750 in Extras & Savings on All-Inclusive Luxury
Regent Seven Seas -- named one of the world's best cruise lines in Conde Nast Traveler's 2018 Reader's Choice Awards -- is offering an extraordinary savings & extras package on its all-inclusive 10-night Alaska cruise, with prices with air from $7,949 per person.
The deal includes:
- Roundtrip flights from most major gateways*
- 10-night cruise aboard the Seven Seas Mariner
- $3,000 in onboard credit per cabin
- Taku Glacier Lodge Flight and Feast excursion ($740 value)
- All meals at specialty restaurants, including 24-hour room service
- Unlimited drinks, including premium wines and liquor
- Unlimited shore excursions
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Prepaid gratuities and all taxes and fees
Depart: July 3, 2019; additional sailings are also discounted, with $1500 in onboard credit
*Air Inclusive Program applies to roundtrip flights only from select U.S. and Canadian gateways: ATL, BOS, CLT, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, LGA, MCO, MDW, MIA, MSP, ORD, PBI, PHL, PHX, SAN, SAV, SEA, SFO, TPA, YUL, YVR, YYZ. Other air gateways may have an additional charge. Advertised fare includes all air surcharges, airline fees and government taxes. Some airline-imposed personal charges, including but not limited to baggage, priority boarding, and special seating, may apply. Air routing, scheduling and air carrier are at the discretion of Regent Seven Seas Cruises.